On Page Search Engine Optimization has been around the longest, since the begining of search engines. Search engines used simpler less sophisticated technology a few years ago, and the World Wide Web was a lot smaller. At the time "ON Page" SEO Worked years ago, and it was basically an easy comparison. As the World Wide Web grew larger and larger it became more difficult for search engines to differentiate between your site and other sites. A search on "Autos" may return 100 million + pages that have the word "Auto" on it. So Off Page SEO began to take off as the World Wide Web and search engines grew in complexity.
On Page Elements:
On Page Elements refer to the html tags within the page. They include Heading Tags (<H1>), Title Tags, Bold Tags, Italic tags on your web page. Below is an example of phrase "SEO Company" used in a Heading (<h1>) and Bold
Notice the difference?
In the HTML Source, The search phrase "SEO Company" Was placed between <h1> tags.
<H1>SEO Company</H1> HTML Tags
In the second version; It was placed between bold tags.
<b>SEO Company</b> HTML tags.
In the third version, it was placed between emphasize tags.
<em>SEO Company</em> HTML tags.
Natural On Page SEO:
•Your Search Phrases should be emphasized in a natural way for both the visitor and the search engine spider. Do not "Keyword Stuff" your web page, by repeating the search phrase over and over again in your webpage. This will often result in a Search Engine "Penalty" and move your sites ranking Lower in the results.
Unethical/Unsavory On Page Techniques:
•There are several different techniques known as "black hat" or "unethical" On Page Techniques. Some SEO companies engage in these type of activities and should be avoided. Sooner or later the search engines will catch up to these unethical techniques and the likely result will be your site being demoted or banned from the search engines. We recommend the following unethical seo techniques should not be used.
•Negative ON Page SEO Techniques Include:
• Avoid Using "hidden" or invisible text on your page for the purpose of higher search engine placement. For example the words/text for search phrase "Widget" in the html, the font color has been set to White. The background of the page is also white. Therefore the textual content is actually there, however the words are "hidden" from the surfer. This is frowned upon by search engines and frequently results in your site being penalized.
• Avoid Using Negative <div> htmltags. Div tags, Div tags are division tags. Unscrupulous seo services may insert them into your page with negative x/y coordinates to place content outside of the visible page for the surfer, but the text itself is in the html page. The search engine finds the keywords in the text, yet the surfer does not see it. Again a technique to be avoided and not recommended under any circumstances.
• Avoid Cloaking or Sneaky Redirects. Cloaking refers to serving up 2 different types of content based on the visitor who is visiting. Is the visitor a regular web surfer, serve up this page. Is the visitor a search engine spider? Serve up this OTHER page specifically for the search engine spider. The other page being served up is typically garbled textual content with no meaning to a human, and is stuffed with various keywords and search phrases. Again this technique is not recommended and will likely get your site penalized or banned from search engines.
• Avoid duplicate content. Duplicate content means you create one web site, with content on topic a, and then repeat the content over and over again on multiple websites. In theory you could create one website, achieve high ranking on it, and then clog up the search engines with the same content duplicated on multiple domains. Again this is not recommended and should be avoided.
On-Page Optimization Tips
1. Create unique, accurate Meta Tags specially page title -
The page title is one of the most important on-page aspects of SEO! Every page of your site should have its very own unique title that includes main keywords for that page. Keeping mind the search engine guidelines we suggest you to keep the title description under 70 words. Make sure you description tag has its unique content and concise description is below 140 characters. Search engines might use the ‘description’ Meta tag as part of your page in the search.
2. Make use of H1 –H3 tags Keywords:
For achieving good search engine optimization results, these are of great importance for on-page SEO. It is advisable to place your keywords in the headings of your content in a priority fashion. H1 gets higher priority than H2. So make sure you write keyword rich headings in the order of priority in H1, H2 and H3 title tags. They are used by many crawlers to differentiate important content.
3. Improve the structure of your URLs:
For good search engine optimization of your site, having search engine friendly URLs is highly recommended. According to Google guidelines, these bring better crawling. Try to include your targeted keywords in the URLs. Also, remember that all of your important pages should be short and static URLs.
4. Keyword Density should not exceed 2-5%
Although using keywords in the content of your site is very important, try not to repeat keywords just for search engine robots. Keep the keyword density between 2-5% percent, instead of repeating a keyword try to simply use alternative terms that describe the same concept. Exceeding keyword density might lead to your site being banned from search engines. Try not to focus on the keywords, rather work on the quality content!
5. Use Alt Text for Image Optimization:
Since Images are very important from a search engine optimization perspective, they need to be optimized properly as well. If you want to know more tips on improving your images.
On Page Optimization is the most important and complex part of search engine optimization. This website helps your search engine ranking through their keywords need. It should be kept based on which some great tips on optimizing your site for articles while the page is going.
This website helps you rank your page or your keywords to increase search engine ranking will depend on the page of your website search engine optimization on any kind of score. It is mainly seen on page factors of your index page, set your keyword rankings.
Page optimization is often forgotten these days, because we focus more and inbound links with targeted anchor text to get more of our time. - Optimization page, but you quickly to do something yourself an extra boost in the SERPS can offer.
There is great for a list page SEO technique that search engine optimization is considered in the evaluation process. Recognizing these factors, but are not limited to: words in the web page URL, title tags, meta tags, headlines, sub headlines, keyword density, words start page, page content, words that are bold in touch , words, site navigation, website link structure and a number of other reasons.
On page optimization tips:
1. URL Naming:
If your domain name as possible, try to prime your targeted keywords, if still does not include your keywords in the url.
2. Title Tag:
Title tag, the first words that you place your keywords Place and after using the word can attract visitors
3. Meta Description:
Many search engines use the description tag at any time, but it is best to set it properly just in case. Put your keywords in the beginning of the first meta description, meta description and your website attract visitors do yo tour.
4. Meta Keywords:
Yes many search is now not counted meta keywords, but use less engine search engine keyword tags, meta keywords using the search engine is still worth something to have your site rank
5. Use Alt Text for Image Optimization:
Are unable to see images for Crawlers. Thus, appropriate displays using Alt tag your content with targeted keywords to optimize the images,
6. Static URL:
Remember that all of your important pages should be short and static URLs.
7. Use Headings:
H1, h2, and use the h3 title tag to define their key subject categories, and putting your keywords in style at least once a title.
8. Valid HTML:
Use the W3C HTML validator on your page's HTML is valid. A web page for more HTML errors will create not rank well in SERPS.
9. Robot. Txt:
Your website for search engines with robots.txt file you can restrict access. Check on your website with robot.txt is apposite crawler information is required.
10. Sitemap XML:
Create your XML Sitemap XML Sitemap using search engines crawl your pages.
11. Keep Your Body Text To Read
Use your keywords in the text body, but keep your body text readable. Not in my drywall text keywords you drywall drywall stuff by humans until the drywall dry wall is unclear.
12. Internal Link
Internal link between the construction related posts.