• Choose the right keywords. An effective SEO content writer does not just pick any keywords of his choice but makes use of words or phrases that sum up the whole content of the article he's writing. A writer is to choose those words that the majority of internet users are likely to type in into their favorite search engine every time they need to browse for certain information. To site a good example, some of the possible keywords for an article related to "fat burning" may include "effective fat burning exercises", "fat burning foods" and "best exercises for fat burning."
• Know frequency and proper placement of keywords. Because the frequency as well as proper keywords placement greatly impacts the ranking of a website in search engines, it's important to bear in mind that when you write, keywords must not only get inserted just because it's what's required but because you know that it affects how the website would rank. It's also crucial to take note that use of single word as keyword must be avoided as it would not be of any help. We call them general keywords that don't do anything in creating website traffic.
• Have optimized headings. Most if not every SEO content writer is aware that the search engines look at the headings and subheadings of articles when ranking a website. You know that you have optimized headings when they include at least one keyword phrase.
• Use keywords in the first and last paragraphs of each article. Aside from what was previously mentioned that search engines look into the headings to rank a website above all others, the next area that search engines would rank are those keywords that are mentioned in the first and last paragraph of an article. they usually catch the search engine's interest as well as the reader's.
• Keep the article short yet precise. Take note that search engines do not like rambling, long articles. As much as possible articles should only be between 300-700 words and maintain focus of the content on one single topic.
• Do not plagiarize. Plagiarism is a crime so never attempt to copy and paste articles on the web thinking that you won't get caught in doing so. An effective SEO writer knows the importance of creating fresh and unique articles and is aware that copying someone else's work would put him or her into a huge trouble.
There you go, some of the tips that make an SEO content writer effective in his job. Follow these steps religiously and surely make yourself an expert in SEO very soon. Learn more while writing on certain topics and also learn good money at the same time.